I will be at the FACTs convention end of September, in Belgium. Care to drop by and say hi? I would love that!!
I will have the first GGaR volume (in hard and softcover), along with prints, badges, charms, stickers, and more!
PS: I'll make sure to share with you my exact location there asap!
Headless Bliss is a story about stories story-telling, and other metaphysical themes such as humour! Fights! Heads flying and legs missing! Adventures galore and failed teamwork! Fantasy realms and inhuman humans! Character bonding and growth and nightmares! And last but not least... things that will make you WOW that is fucked up.
Read the first pages now, and come back every Tuesdays and Thursdays for regular updates!!
Looking forward to seeing you there! :D
That's right, I'm throwing myself into another [web]comic: Les 3.
It has boobs, cooking, sweating, lez&bis&aces, AND IT'S TOTALLY NSFW.
You can view its first chapter (15 pages) on the infamous Slipshine website, the porn comics harem. If you've never heard of it (how dare you), you can visit the website and have a glimpse at a few pages only, unless you subscribe as a membership. What I'm trying to say is: you pay for that membership -> you pay for hundreds of tasty, shiny, juicy pages by dozens of awesome artists, and thanks to you, we get fed with bills for
your boner for our work! So if you're hesitating, don't! :)
Les 3 is written and drawn by me, and colored by my companion: Sea Otter! Want a snip of it? Here's a few pages the Slipshine tumblr posted to give you a taste.
Bonus: One of the main characters in Les3 is none other than Kris, Richard and Ramona's mysterious big sister! You know what this means? Crossover time, folks.
Let the fun begin!
Hi all and alls!
It's that time again! Time to pick up those wits and pens and get a chance to be shown on Go Get a Roomie!
The deadline is on August 26th.
Hey y'all and alls!
I am in need of your talented little brains and hands. Have a guest strip you'd like to do for GGaR? Please follow the guidelines:
- The usual format used is similar to mine: 3-5 panels. But you don't have to follow it! It can be eight panels, it can be comic strip form, it can be comic page form, heck, it can be a single panel telling a story! You're pretty free when it comes to formats. I'll only ask you to resize it to 1100 px wide so it fits on the page. (for guest strips example, you can check out the "Guest Strips Weeks" in the Archives and see for yourself!)
- The style: WHATEVER YOU WANT.
- To avoid: too much bad language, violence, or nudity/sex that turns into porn. I will not accept any discrimination or other tasteless themes.
- Submit it! When you want to send it over, use this email address: email@example.com with "Guest Strip" as your title.
- Deadline: 25th of April 2014
And most importantly: Have fun!! :)