News & Comments
A little illustration for you to peep at Roomie and LT finally sleeping again in the same bed <3
Chapter 19 to begin on Friday!
Posted 2014-04-14 12:00
Hey y'all and alls!
I am in need of your talented little brains and hands. Have a guest strip you'd like to do for GGaR? Please follow the guidelines:
- The usual format used is similar to mine: 3-5 panels. But you don't have to follow it! It can be eight panels, it can be comic strip form, it can be comic page form, heck, it can be a single panel telling a story! You're pretty free when it comes to formats. I'll only ask you to resize it to 1100 px wide so it fits on the page. (for guest strips example, you can check out the "Guest Strips Weeks" in the Archives and see for yourself!)
- The style: WHATEVER YOU WANT.
- To avoid: too much bad language, violence, or nudity/sex that turns into porn. I will not accept any discrimination or other tasteless themes.
- Submit it! When you want to send it over, use this email address: email@example.com with "Guest Strip" as your title.
- Deadline: 25th of April 2014
And most importantly: Have fun!! :)Comments | Add Comment
Posted 2013-07-02 12:00
If you're interested in doing a guest strip (deadline from Juy 10th to the 13th, though it'll have a better chance at being accepted if done before Wednesday 10th):
Guest strip theme: Usually there are none. This time, I'd be interested in seeing new shenanigans going on at Jo's bar. Who's the trouble-maker this time? How does Jo react to it? Are axes involved? Are boobs? Did the bartender put rum again in his squirt-gun? Go wild with ideas!
Most of them have probably already happened there.
There aren't any specific rules. I think some should be obvious by now, for example, no ultra-gory scenes or dialogue, no discriminatory comments, no magically naked Lillian poppin in.
As to format: no limit. My strips are 1100 px wide, and a minimum of 300 dpi for a high enough resolution. But go ahead and submit your own page format and I'll resize it if needed.
Send to roomie (at) chloe-art.com whenever you're ready!
Thanks for reading! Any questions, bring 'em on :)Comments | Add Comment